nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Gilman <matt.c.gil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: about debugging NiFi
Date Thu, 21 Sep 2017 12:43:53 GMT
Boying,

The FlowResource is part of the Framework Nar. You can rebuild the maven
project at this path nifi/nifi-nar-bundles/nifi-framework-bundle. The
resulting Nar will be
in nifi/nifi-nar-bundles/nifi-framework-bundle/nifi-framework-nar/target.

However, if NiFi's embedded Jetty server is unable to bind to its
configured port I don't think the FlowResource will be deployed. It may be
failing earlier in the lifecycle in JettyServer when starting.

Matt