nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Brandon DeVries <...@jhu.edu>
Subject Re: [EXT] Re: [DISCUSS} Closing in on a NiFi 1.4.0 release?
Date Wed, 20 Sep 2017 13:53:58 GMT
All,

I think we should plan on calling for a vote on Friday.  That gives two
days to wrap up any outstanding tickets that anyone feels really belong in
1.4.  At that point the remaining tickets can be shifted to a future
release.

If there are tickets that are not getting the attention they need to make
it into the release, let the list know.

Any objections?

Brandon

On Wed, Sep 20, 2017 at 12:32 AM Koji Kawamura <ijokarumawak@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Paul,
>
> I was able to reproduce the GenerateTableFetch processor issue
> reported by NIFI-4395.
> Please go ahead and provide a PR, I can review it.
>
> Thanks,
> Koji
>
> On Wed, Sep 20, 2017 at 1:10 PM, Paul Gibeault (pagibeault)
> <pagibeault@micron.com> wrote:
> > We have submitted this JIRA ticket:
> > https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-4395
> >
> > This issue causes GenerateTableFetch processor to malfunction after a
> server restart.
> >
> > We are very interested in getting this released in 1.4.0 and are willing
> to provide the PR if there is still time.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Paul Gibeault

I could do

> added.