nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Thomsen <mikerthom...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Questions to debugging NiFi
Date Tue, 26 Sep 2017 13:06:16 GMT
The easiest way to debug it is to just download the source code, import it
into IntelliJ or Eclipse and do a remote debug session. There's a flag in
bootstrap.conf that starts with "debug" that if you enable that, it turns
on the remote debugger and you can do it all from a GUI instead of hunting
down logs and such.

> 3. How to delete all my NiFi data manually if the UI is unaccessible?

Kill the NiFi process, wipe out the *_repository folders, then restart.
NiFi will regenerate empty ones on startup.