nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Hogue <michael.p.hogu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS} Closing in on a NiFi 1.4.0 release?
Date Tue, 19 Sep 2017 15:36:10 GMT
All,

   There are a couple of issues with open PRs that i think would be
desirable to get into 1.4.0:

  - https://github.com/apache/nifi/pull/2163 - trivial one-liner in
ListenGRPC
  - https://github.com/apache/nifi/pull/1985 - support TLS algorithm
selection via SSLContextService in HandleHTTPRequest

Thanks,
Mike

On Tue, Sep 19, 2017 at 10:46 AM Mark Bean <mark.o.bean@gmail.com> wrote:

> I agree with including only those which can be completed quickly in 1.4.0.
> We are anxious for the next release to begin exercising some of the new
> features. IMO it's time to get 1.4.0 out the door.
>
> Thanks,
> Mark
>
> On Mon, Sep 18, 2017 at 6:59 PM, Jeff <jtswork@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Still good.  Was looking through tickets yesterday and today and while
> > review progress has been made on some PRs, it might be best to move JIRAs
> > tagged for 1.4.0 that have PRs and aren't on the cusp of being committed
> > post 1.4.0.  Thoughts?
> >
> > On Mon, Sep 18, 2017 at 2:50 PM Joe Witt <joe.witt@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Definitely agree with Brandon that due for a 1.4.0 and it has some
> > > really nice things in it....
> > >
> > > Jeff Storck volunteered to RM.  Jeff you still good?  Anything I can
> help
> > > with?
> > >

> > > Thanks
> > > Joe