nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Tony Kurc <tk...@apache.org>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] New NiFi PMC member Scott Aslan
Date Sat, 02 Dec 2017 19:46:25 GMT
NiFi community,
On behalf of the Apache NiFi PMC, I am pleased to announce that Scott Aslan
has accepted the PMC's invitation to join the Apache NiFi PMC.  We greatly
appreciate all of Scotts's hard work and generous contributions to the
project. We look forward to continued involvement in the project.

Scott has been delivering as a strong committer for quite a long time, is
making huge progress on nifi-registry, and has had wide reach to the
community in many ways, to include our mailing lists.

Congratulations and welcome, Scott!

Tony