nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Tony Kurc <tk...@apache.org>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] New NiFi PMC member Marc Parisi
Date Thu, 14 Dec 2017 23:47:51 GMT
NiFi community,
On behalf of the Apache NiFi PMC, I am pleased to announce that Marc Parisi
has accepted the PMC's invitation to join the Apache NiFi PMC.  We greatly
appreciate all of Marc's hard work and generous contributions to the
project. We look forward to continued involvement in the project.

Marc is a major contributor to MiNiFi CPP; in addition to his code and
review contributions, he recently release managed the 0.3.0 release. He's
super friendly, active across the NiFi project, and can lift a small car.

Congratulations and welcome, Marc!

Tony