nifi-dev mailing list archives

From 尹文才 <batman...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to checkpoint FlowFile Repository (No space left on device)
Date Wed, 13 Dec 2017 05:36:38 GMT
Hi Michael, I checked the system available inodes by running df -i command
and there're quite enough inodes in the system. I then removed all the
files in all repository folders and restarted
the system, I couldn't see the error again. I will continue to track the
problem to see what's causing it, but it seems not relevant to the inode
use-up reason you mentioned. Thanks.

/Ben