nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Aldrin Piri <aldrinp...@gmail.com>
Subject [CANCEL] [VOTE] Release Apache NiFi MiNiFi 0.3.0
Date Wed, 13 Dec 2017 15:14:48 GMT
The integration testing definitely isn't just your environment and is
certainly from the change to alpine as a base image.  It looks like Koji
reported some issues around the Windows service installation/support which
I think is important to make sure we get right, so I will be cancelling
this vote/RC.

I've seen some other items arrive, so we can look to get all those
incorporated and generate an RC2.

Thanks for the findings!