nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Thomsen <mikerthom...@gmail.com>
Subject Serious bug with variable handling?
Date Sun, 17 Dec 2017 22:47:06 GMT
I have a variable registry set up with a view environment-specific
variables. I use a symlink to switch between properties files when I need
NiFi to target one environment vs the other. After restarting NiFi, I
noticed that it hasn't actually changed the variables. The ones for the
test environment are still in there despite me changing the symlink to
point to the prod environment and a restart.

Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug?

Thanks,

Mike