nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Ryan <brett.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting lost a bit
Date Mon, 08 Jan 2018 06:58:21 GMT
I must be an odd one, I’m more comfortable resolving conflicts from the cli ;)

The simplest way is the CSV resolution strategy. Edit each file looking for <<< —-
>>> blocks where conflicts are presented. Keep the section you want deleting the
other side, then git add the file. Do for all conflicts then git commit.

Fetch often to try and keep your base aligned in order to keep conflicts as small as possible.