nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Payne <marka...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: site-to-site timeout
Date Mon, 08 Jan 2018 18:58:54 GMT
Mark,

That does sound correct. The code would be probably be either in the nifi-site-to-site-client
module
or the in the StandardRemoteGroupPort, within the nifi-framework-core module. It's been a
while since
I've looked at 0.x, so it's hard to say for sure.

In 1.x, this is a non-issue. The site-to-site client will iterate through all nodes in the
remote cluster, attempting
to connect to each of them to determine the cluster topology. If it fails to connect to any
of them, it will then
try again after a bit, until it is finally successful.

Thanks
-Mark