nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Thomsen <mikerthom...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Apache NiFi 1.5.0 release candidate ready
Date Fri, 05 Jan 2018 18:09:07 GMT
I have 3 PRs for new processors that have been partially or completely
reviewed that might be candidates:

FlattenJson: https://github.com/apache/nifi/pull/2307
DeleteHBaseRow: https://github.com/apache/nifi/pull/2294
RunMongoAggregation: https://github.com/apache/nifi/pull/2180

I think Matt is mostly done with the reviews for FlattenJson and
RunMongoAggregation, but I don't think anyone with commit rights has
reviewed DeleteHBaseRow.

Thanks,

Mike