nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Mikhail Sosonkin <mikh...@synack.com.INVALID>
Subject Getting lost a bit
Date Mon, 08 Jan 2018 03:16:57 GMT
Hi Devs,

I'm trying to create a PR for this branch in my fork
https://github.com/nologic/nifi/tree/NIFI-4731. I see that master has moved
on to 1.5.0 but I'd like to have the processor built for 1.4 and later.
It's the version we're using. However, I don't see an origin/1.4.0 based on
the instructions from the contributor guide. How do I go about this? Please
give simple instructions, I'm not exactly a git master :)

Thanks,
Mike.

--
This email may contain material that is confidential for the sole use of
the intended recipient(s).  Any review, reliance or distribution or