nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Koji Kawamura <ijokaruma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CSV record parsing with custom date formats
Date Thu, 15 Feb 2018 09:59:54 GMT
Hi Derek,

Thanks for sharing the files and detailed README. I was able to
reproduce the issue.
It seems there are two different points those can be improved in this scenario.
I've created two JIRAs:

CSVRecordReader should utilize specified date/time/timestamp format at
its convertSimpleIfPossible method

VaridateRecord processor should be able to use different schema for
valid and invalid records

Derek, would you check those JIRA descriptions to see if I map the
issues correctly?
Also, are you interested in working with NIFI-4882? It should be
similar to the patch you included in the zip file.

Thanks,
Koji