nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Koji Kawamura <ijokaruma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Facing issue in Site to Site Https Communication
Date Thu, 22 Feb 2018 07:44:51 GMT
Hi,

If tls-toolkit was used to generate certificates, then there should be
server-1 and server-2 directories created and each contains
keystore.jks and truststore.jks.

```
sudo bash ./tls-toolkit.sh standalone -n 'server-1,server-2' -C 'CN=demo,
OU=nifi' -O -o ../security_output
```

Please check following configurations in nifi.properties file to see
if the generated keystore and truststore are specified correctly:

nifi.security.keystore
nifi.security.keystoreType
nifi.security.keystorePasswd
nifi.security.keyPasswd