nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Charlie Meyer <charlie.me...@civitaslearning.com>
Subject Re: 答复: Re: Is there a REST API to run a dataflow on demand?
Date Thu, 22 Feb 2018 06:02:34 GMT
Hi,

I've found the rest api was designed to support actions that can be done
from the UI and too much much beyond. That being said, if you can do it
from the UI, you can write up code to mimic that via the rest api.

So, to accomplish the task you are looking to do, you might need to write
code that makes the same api calls the UI does that let you know your flow
needs attention (on a loop or some other mechanism) then makes the same
rest calls the UI would when you take corrective action when called for.

Hope that helps