nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Samuel Miller <sam...@usermind.com>
Subject Nifi 1.5 Cluster
Date Sat, 10 Feb 2018 17:21:47 GMT
Does anyone know how to cluster NiFi 1.5.0? I want to use
dataflow.mydomain.com but... I get this error when I try to hit the
loadbalancer that reads:
 "The request contained an invalid host header [dataflow.mydomain.com] in
the request [/nifi/]. Check for request manipulation or third-party
intercept."

According to one post that I read, the problem was that the value of
nifi.web.http.host had to match the value of the url.

If that's true, I don't understand how a cluster would be possible.

Thanks!

-Sam