nifi-dev mailing list archives

From l...@china-inv.cn
Subject Is there a REST API to run a dataflow on demand?
Date Thu, 22 Feb 2018 01:34:08 GMT
Hi, team,

We set up several NiFi dataflows for data processing.
These dataflows are configured to run once per day in the midnight.

But sometimes, some dataflows are failed,I want to run the dataflow again
immediately after fixing the issue instead of waiting for running it in
the midnight to
make sure that the issue is really fixed.

The only way I know to do this is to change the time of running the
dataflow to the 5 mintutes from now for example
and then change it back to midnight.

It's a little inconvenient.

Is there any REST API that I can use to trigger the dataflow on demand
i.e. without change the time back and forth?

Thanks

Boying

本邮件内容包含保密信息。如阁下并非拟发送的收件人,请您不要阅读、保存、对外
披露或复制本邮件的任何内容,或者打开本邮件的任何附件。请即回复邮件告知发件
人,并立刻将该邮件及其附件从您的电脑系统中全部删除,不胜感激。

This email message may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, save, forward,
disclose or copy the contents of this email or open any file attached to
this email. We will be grateful if you could advise the sender immediately
by replying this email, and delete this email and any attachment or links
to this email completely and immediately from your computer system.