nifi-dev mailing list archives

From "Peter Wicks (pwicks)" <pwi...@micron.com>
Subject RE: [EXT] Re: Help with frontend-maven-plugin?
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2018 03:10:15 GMT
Scott, thanks for the response.

As you can see in the log/error information I included, it is detecting my proxy settings;
and the proxy information it shows (I removed parts of the hostname in my message) are correct.

> [INFO] --- frontend-maven-plugin:1.1:npm (npm install) @ nifi-web-ui

>  [INFO] Found proxies: [m-proxy{protocol='http', host='proxy..com',

> port=8080}, m-proxy-https{protocol='https', host='proxy..com',

> port=8080}] [INFO] Running 'npm --cache-min Infinity install

> --https-proxy=

> http://proxy..com:8080 --proxy=http://proxy..com:8080' in

> C:\\nifi\nifi-nar-bundles\nifi-framework-bundle\nifi-

> framework\nifi-web\nifi-web-ui\target\frontend-working-directory

> [INFO]

I also already tried changing NPM versions:

> I tried just updating the version numbers for the components involved, and the

> build does complete, but I'm left with a copy of NiFi Web UI that doesn't work after
deployment.

Since you have had success with running newer versions with the NiFi Registry build, I copied
those version numbers over into NiFi Web UI's pom.xml. When I do this the build succeeds,
but the Web UI will not load all the way in Chrome. In the JavaScript console I see several
errors:

Navigated to http://localhost:8080/nifi/
localhost/:61 GET http://localhost:8080/nifi/assets/angular/angular.min.js net::ERR_ABORTED
localhost/:62 GET http://localhost:8080/nifi/assets/angular-messages/angular-messages.min.js
net::ERR_ABORTED
localhost/:65 GET http://localhost:8080/nifi/assets/angular-aria/angular-aria.min.js net::ERR_ABORTED
localhost/:66 GET http://localhost:8080/nifi/assets/angular-animate/angular-animate.min.js
net::ERR_ABORTED
(index):61 GET http://localhost:8080/nifi/assets/angular/angular.min.js net::ERR_ABORTED
(index):62 GET http://localhost:8080/nifi/assets/angular-messages/angular-messages.min.js
net::ERR_ABORTED
angular-resource.js:8 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property '$$minErr' of undefined at
angular-resource.js:8 at angular-resource.js:6
angular-route.js:24 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'module' of undefined at angular-route.js:24
at angular-route.js:6
(index):65 GET http://localhost:8080/nifi/assets/angular-aria/angular-aria.min.js net::ERR_ABORTED
(index):66 GET http://localhost:8080/nifi/assets/angular-animate/angular-animate.min.js net::ERR_ABORTED
angular-material.min.js:7 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'module' of undefined at
angular-material.min.js:7 at angular-material.min.js:7 at angular-material.min.js:15
jquery.min.js:2 jQuery.Deferred exception: Cannot read property 'module' of undefined TypeError:
Cannot read property 'module' of undefined at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> (http://localhost:8080/nifi/js/nf/canvas/nf-canvas-all.js?1.6.0-SNAPSHOT:77:5364)
at j (http://localhost:8080/nifi/assets/jquery/dist/jquery.min.js:2:29948) at k (http://localhost:8080/nifi/assets/jquery/dist/jquery.min.js:2:30262)
undefined
jquery.min.js:2 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'module' of undefined at HTMLDocument.<anonymous>
(nf-canvas-all.js?1.6.0-SNAPSHOT:77) at j (jquery.min.js:2) at k (jquery.min.js:2)

This is why I was hoping someone with more UI development experience could try updating the
version numbers and see if they can work out the issues.

Thanks!

  Peter