nifi-dev mailing list archives

From "Ranjan, Amit | Amy | DPD" <amit.ran...@rakuten.com>
Subject PutHiveQL (1.5.0) throws un-necessary NullPointerException when parsing the query
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2018 02:27:26 GMT
Hi Team,

While working with NiFi 1.5.0, we observed that for few queries, PutHiveQL throws NullPointerException
while parsing the query. However, the query does complete the execution and flow file is routes
to success afterwards.

From the observation made till now, we found that the queries containing back-tick(s) (`)
are not getting parsed. This was not the case in NiFi 1.4.0. Will it be possible for you to
confirm whether this is the desired behavior of NiFi 1.5.0.

I’ve attached a file which contains a portion of the nifi-app.log showing the WARN messages
of parsing exception.

Regards,
Amit