nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Andy LoPresto <alopre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: The difference between PostHTTP and GetHTTP wrt headers
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2018 19:57:33 GMT
Both of these are legacy processors introduced early on in NiFi’s development and intended
for moving data between NiFi instances. I would recommend you use InvokeHTTP, which is a more
modern and full-featured processor and can perform both GET and POST requests.

Andy LoPresto
alopresto@apache.org
alopresto.apache@gmail.com