nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Andy LoPresto <alopre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [discuss] nifi 1.6.0 release
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2018 02:34:18 GMT
I’d like to finish reviewing PR 2085 [1] for OAuth2 controller service inclusion as well
as NIFI-4942 [2]. What is the expected timeframe for a release candidate?

[1] https://github.com/apache/nifi/pull/2085 <https://github.com/apache/nifi/pull/2085>
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-4942 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-4942>

Andy LoPresto
alopresto@apache.org