nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Milan Das <m...@interset.com>
Subject Re: Finding Performance bottleneck issue
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2018 15:56:21 GMT
Hi Mike,
My processor is processing windows Text event as below and creating a JSON out of it.
Also I am applying simple JoltTransformer (Simple just Shift and Default) to convert to different
 JSON (no hierarchy) .

Output have the following:
1. Original text
2. Converted JSON
3. JOLT transformed JSON
4. Failure

Steps in program:
1. Converting the event to Java Map (using regex: "([^:=]*)[:=]([^:=]*)")
2. Map to Json (using Gson)
3. Jolt transfeormation

Example event:

Examples of 4626
User / Device claims information.

    Security ID:     %1
    Account Name:    %2
    Account Domain:  %3
    Logon ID:        %4

Logon Type:          %9

New Logon:
    Security ID:     %5
    Account Name:    %6
    Account Domain:  %7
    Logon ID:        %8

Event in sequence:   %10 of %11

User Claims:         %12

Device Claims:       %13

The subject fields indicate the account on the local system which requested the logon. This
is most commonly a service such as the Server service, or a local process such as Winlogon.exe
or Services.exe.

The logon type field indicates the kind of logon that occurred. The most common types are
2 (interactive) and 3 (network).

The New Logon fields indicate the account for whom the new logon was created, i.e. the account
that was logged on.

This event is generated when the Audit User/Device claims subcategory is configured and the
user’s logon token contains user/device claims information. The Logon ID field can be used
to correlate this event with the corresponding user logon event as well as to any other security
audit events generated during this logon session.

Regards,
Milan Das