nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Bryan Bende <bbe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [CANCEL][VOTE] Release Apache NiFi 1.6.0 RC1
Date Sun, 25 Mar 2018 16:21:31 GMT
I plan to review/test the fix that Sivaprasanna made first thing tomorrow morning, unless someone
gets to it before then.

> On Mar 25, 2018, at 10:29 AM, Joey Frazee <joey.frazee@icloud.com> wrote:
>
> Joe, yes, referring to what Bryan discovered.
>
> On Mar 25, 2018, 9:23 AM -0500, Joe Witt <joe.witt@gmail.com>, wrote:
>> Team
>>
>> RC1 vote is cancelled to correct findings of vote process.
>>
>> Joey:
>> I pushed the RC1 branch
>> https://github.com/apache/nifi/tree/NIFI-4995-RC1 as per release
>> guide. We will push the actual tag once we get to a release point.
>>
>> Can you clarify what fingerprint issue you are referring to? Just
>> want to make sure this is what BryanB pointed out and not something
>> else.
>>
>> Thanks
>> Joe
>>
>> On Sun, Mar 25, 2018 at 10:12 AM, Joey Frazee <joey.frazee@icloud.com> wrote:
>>> -1
>>>
>>> Ran through the usual release helper stuff, but it seems like the fingerprint
issue is going to cause problems, so not sure how useful putting 1.6.0 out there will be if
1.6.1 will have to be turned around immediately.

<

source release of

etc. can be found

key: