nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Payne <marka...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: onPropertyModified doesn't seem to work
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2018 17:14:26 GMT
Sivaprasanna,

What package is your processor class in? By default, the logging for the
org.apache.nifi.processors package is set to WARN. I am wondering if you are
simply not seeing the logging because of your logback configuration. I would recommend
you instead add a breakpoint and attach to your running nifi instance.

Thanks
-Mark