nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Juan Sequeiros <helloj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Expression Language Guide
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2018 18:12:53 GMT
Hi Chuck,

We worked together on gmdds. How goers it.

Did you ever solve this?
This is an old thread but I had a requirement to do something similar.
Attached is the latest PDF for Expression language.
Or if you want I can give you my docker image that has the conversion tools.
It comes in handy if you ever need to provide deliverables in an isolated
environment.