nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Sivaprasanna <sivaprasanna...@gmail.com>
Subject onPropertyModified doesn't seem to work
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2018 17:03:41 GMT
Hi everyone,

I'm facing problem getting onPropertyModified() working. Just to test it
and troubleshoot further, I created a custom processor, the usual
MyProcessor sample processor. I then added the following:

@Override
public void onPropertyModified(PropertyDescriptor descriptor, final
String oldValue, final String newValue) {
    LOG.info("Property modified for processor " + this.getIdentifier());
    super.onPropertyModified(descriptor, oldValue, newValue);
}

And modified onTrigger to generate a string and write it as an output
flowfile. The processor seems to work. However, when I modify the value for
the property and restart it, I expect the above log statement to be
generated, but it is not. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

-
Sivaprasanna