nifi-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Marc <phroc...@apache.org>
Subject Re: trouble installing minifi
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2018 01:38:39 GMT
Hi,
  I was reminded that on the download page there is a comment
regarding the source release tarball:

  "Note: If you experience any issues with building, please try
removing Scanner.cpp, Parser.hpp, Parser.cpp, *.hh from the
extensions/expression-language folder and rebuild"

  This only applies to the current source tarball:
nifi-minifi-cpp-0.4.0-source.tar.gz

  Sorry for the inconvenience and let us know if you have additional problems.




On Thu, Mar 15, 2018 at 6:09 PM, Marc <phrocker@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>   What is your os? Did you use the cmake instructions or bootstrap?
>
> On Mar 15, 2018 6:06 PM, "mjruddell@gmail.com" <mjruddell@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> I've been following the instructions for installing minifi, and everything
>> worked up until i ran the 'make' command from the build folder. Partway
>> through the make process, I get the following errors (see below). Has anyone
>> seen this before, and what can I do to fix it?
>>
>> Thanks in advance for your help..
>>
>>
>> /Users/apiri/Development/code/apache/nifi-minifi-cpp/extensions/expression-language/Scanner.cpp:
>> In member function ‘int
>> org::apache::nifi::minifi::expression::Driver::lex(org::apache::nifi::minifi::expression::Parser::semantic_type*,
>> org::apache::nifi::minifi::expression::Parser::location_type*)’:
>>
>> /Users/apiri/Development/code/apache/nifi-minifi-cpp/extensions/expression-language/Scanner.cpp:582:9:
>> error: no match for ‘operator=’ (operand types are ‘std::istream {aka
>> std::basic_istream<char>}’ and ‘std::istream* {aka
>> std::basic_istream<char>*}’)
>> In file included from /usr/include/c++/5/iostream:40:0,
>>                  from
>> /Users/apiri/Development/code/apache/nifi-minifi-cpp/extensions/expression-language/Scanner.cpp:96:
>> /usr/include/c++/5/istream:625:7: note: candidate:
>> std::basic_istream<_CharT, _Traits>& std::basic_istream<_CharT,
>> _Traits>::operator=(std::basic_istream<_CharT, _Traits>&&) [with
_CharT =
>> char; _Traits = std::char_traits<char>]
>>        operator=(basic_istream&& __rhs)
>>        ^
>> /usr/include/c++/5/istream:625:7: note:   no known conversion for argument
>> 1 from ‘std::istream* {aka std::basic_istream<char>*}’ to
>> ‘std::basic_istream<char>&&’
>>
>> /Users/apiri/Development/code/apache/nifi-minifi-cpp/extensions/expression-language/Scanner.cpp:585:10:
>> error: no match for ‘operator=’ (operand types are ‘std::ostream {aka
>> std::basic_ostream<char>}’ and ‘std::ostream* {aka
>> std::basic_ostream<char>*}’)
>> In file included from /usr/include/c++/5/iostream:39:0,
>>                  from
>> /Users/apiri/Development/code/apache/nifi-minifi-cpp/extensions/expression-language/Scanner.cpp:96:
>> /usr/include/c++/5/ostream:402:7: note: candidate:
>> std::basic_ostream<_CharT, _Traits>& std::basic_ostream<_CharT,
>> _Traits>::operator=(std::basic_ostream<_CharT, _Traits>&&) [with
_CharT =
>> char; _Traits = std::char_traits<char>]
>>        operator=(basic_ostream&& __rhs)
>>        ^
>> /usr/include/c++/5/ostream:402:7: note:   no known conversion for argument
>> 1 from ‘std::ostream* {aka std::basic_ostream<char>*}’ to
>> ‘std::basic_ostream<char>&&’
>>
>> /Users/apiri/Development/code/apache/nifi-minifi-cpp/extensions/expression-language/Scanner.cpp:802:44:
>> error: cannot convert ‘std::istream {aka std::basic_istream<char>}’ to
>> ‘std::istream* {aka std::basic_istream<char>*}’ in assignment
>> In file included from /usr/include/c++/5/iostream:40:0,
>>                  from
>> /Users/apiri/Development/code/apache/nifi-minifi-cpp/extensions/expression-language/Scanner.cpp:96:
>> /usr/include/c++/5/istream: In constructor
>> ‘yyFlexLexer::yyFlexLexer(std::istream*, std::ostream*)’:
>> /usr/include/c++/5/istream:606:7: error: ‘std::basic_istream<_CharT,
>> _Traits>::basic_istream() [with _CharT = char; _Traits =
>> std::char_traits<char>]’ is protected
>>        basic_istream()
>>        ^
>>
>> /Users/apiri/Development/code/apache/nifi-minifi-cpp/extensions/expression-language/Scanner.cpp:913:75:
>> error: within this context
>> In file included from /usr/include/c++/5/iostream:39:0,
>>                  from
>> /Users/apiri/Development/code/apache/nifi-minifi-cpp/extensions/expression-language/Scanner.cpp:96:
>> /usr/include/c++/5/ostream:384:7: error: ‘std::basic_ostream<_CharT,
>> _Traits>::basic_ostream() [with _CharT = char; _Traits =
>> std::char_traits<char>]’ is protected
>>        basic_ostream()
>>        ^
>>
>> /Users/apiri/Development/code/apache/nifi-minifi-cpp/extensions/expression-language/Scanner.cpp:913:75:
>> error: within this context
>>
>> /Users/apiri/Development/code/apache/nifi-minifi-cpp/extensions/expression-language/Scanner.cpp:915:7:
>> error: no match for ‘operator=’ (operand types are ‘std::istream {aka
>> std::basic_istream<char>}’ and ‘std::istream* {aka
>> std::basic_istream<char>*}’)
>> In file included from /usr/include/c++/5/iostream:40:0,
>>                  from
>> /Users/apiri/Development/code/apache/nifi-minifi-cpp/extensions/expression-language/Scanner.cpp:96:
>> /usr/include/c++/5/istream:625:7: note: candidate:
>> std::basic_istream<_CharT, _Traits>& std::basic_istream<_CharT,
>> _Traits>::operator=(std::basic_istream<_CharT, _Traits>&&) [with
_CharT =
>> char; _Traits = std::char_traits<char>]
>>        operator=(basic_istream&& __rhs)
>>        ^
>> /usr/include/c++/5/istream:625:7: note:   no known conversion for argument
>> 1 from ‘std::istream* {aka std::basic_istream<char>*}’ to
>> ‘std::basic_istream<char>&&’
>>
>> /Users/apiri/Development/code/apache/nifi-minifi-cpp/extensions/expression-language/Scanner.cpp:916:8:
>> error: no match for ‘operator=’ (operand types are ‘std::ostream {aka
>> std::basic_ostream<char>}’ and ‘std::ostream* {aka
>> std::basic_ostream<char>*}’)
>> In file included from /usr/include/c++/5/iostream:39:0,
>>                  from
>> /Users/apiri/Development/code/apache/nifi-minifi-cpp/extensions/expression-language/Scanner.cpp:96:
>> /usr/include/c++/5/ostream:402:7: note: candidate:
>> std::basic_ostream<_CharT, _Traits>& std::basic_ostream<_CharT,
>> _Traits>::operator=(std::basic_ostream<_CharT, _Traits>&&) [with
_CharT =
>> char; _Traits = std::char_traits<char>]
>>        operator=(basic_ostream&& __rhs)
>>        ^
>> /usr/include/c++/5/ostream:402:7: note:   no known conversion for argument
>> 1 from ‘std::ostream* {aka std::basic_ostream<char>*}’ to
>> ‘std::basic_ostream<char>&&’
>>
>> /Users/apiri/Development/code/apache/nifi-minifi-cpp/extensions/expression-language/Scanner.cpp:
>> In member function ‘virtual void yyFlexLexer::switch_streams(std::istream*,
>> std::ostream*)’:
>>
>> /Users/apiri/Development/code/apache/nifi-minifi-cpp/extensions/expression-language/Scanner.cpp:962:9:
>> error: no match for ‘operator=’ (operand types are ‘std::ostream {aka
>> std::basic_ostream<char>}’ and ‘std::ostream* {aka
>> std::basic_ostream<char>*}’)
>> In file included from /usr/include/c++/5/iostream:39:0,
>>                  from
>> /Users/apiri/Development/code/apache/nifi-minifi-cpp/extensions/expression-language/Scanner.cpp:96:
>> /usr/include/c++/5/ostream:402:7: note: candidate:
>> std::basic_ostream<_CharT, _Traits>& std::basic_ostream<_CharT,
>> _Traits>::operator=(std::basic_ostream<_CharT, _Traits>&&) [with
_CharT =
>> char; _Traits = std::char_traits<char>]
>>        operator=(basic_ostream&& __rhs)
>>        ^
>> /usr/include/c++/5/ostream:402:7: note:   no known conversion for argument
>> 1 from ‘std::ostream* {aka std::basic_ostream<char>*}’ to
>> ‘std::basic_ostream<char>&&’
>>
>> /Users/apiri/Development/code/apache/nifi-minifi-cpp/extensions/expression-language/Scanner.cpp:
>> At global scope:
>>
>> /Users/apiri/Development/code/apache/nifi-minifi-cpp/extensions/expression-language/Scanner.cpp:968:8:
>> error: prototype for ‘size_t yyFlexLexer::LexerInput(char*, size_t)’ does
>> not match any in class ‘yyFlexLexer’
>> In file included from
>> /Users/apiri/Development/code/apache/nifi-minifi-cpp/extensions/expression-language/Scanner.cpp:313:0:
>> /usr/include/FlexLexer.h:152:14: error: candidate is: virtual int
>> yyFlexLexer::LexerInput(char*, int)
>>   virtual int LexerInput( char* buf, int max_size );
>>               ^
>>
>> /Users/apiri/Development/code/apache/nifi-minifi-cpp/extensions/expression-language/Scanner.cpp:995:6:
>> error: prototype for ‘void yyFlexLexer::LexerOutput(const char*, size_t)’
>> does not match any in class ‘yyFlexLexer’
>> In file included from
>> /Users/apiri/Development/code/apache/nifi-minifi-cpp/extensions/expression-language/Scanner.cpp:313:0:
>> /usr/include/FlexLexer.h:153:15: error: candidate is: virtual void
>> yyFlexLexer::LexerOutput(const char*, int)
>>   virtual void LexerOutput( const char* buf, int size );
>>                ^
>>
>> /Users/apiri/Development/code/apache/nifi-minifi-cpp/extensions/expression-language/Scanner.cpp:
>> In member function ‘virtual void yyFlexLexer::yyrestart(std::istream*)’:
>>
>> /Users/apiri/Development/code/apache/nifi-minifi-cpp/extensions/expression-language/Scanner.cpp:1314:48:
>> error: no matching function for call to
>> ‘yyFlexLexer::yy_init_buffer(yy_buffer_state*, std::istream*&)’
>> In file included from
>> /Users/apiri/Development/code/apache/nifi-minifi-cpp/extensions/expression-language/Scanner.cpp:313:0:
>> /usr/include/FlexLexer.h:160:7: note: candidate: void
>> yyFlexLexer::yy_init_buffer(yy_buffer_state*, std::istream&)
>>   void yy_init_buffer( struct yy_buffer_state* b, FLEX_STD istream& s );
>>        ^
>> /usr/include/FlexLexer.h:160:7: note:   no known conversion for argument 2
>> from ‘std::istream* {aka std::basic_istream<char>*}’ to ‘std::istream&
{aka
>> std::basic_istream<char>&}’
>>
>> /Users/apiri/Development/code/apache/nifi-minifi-cpp/extensions/expression-language/Scanner.cpp:
>> In member function ‘void yyFlexLexer::yy_load_buffer_state()’:
>>
>> /Users/apiri/Development/code/apache/nifi-minifi-cpp/extensions/expression-language/Scanner.cpp:1357:7:
>> error: no match for ‘operator=’ (operand types are ‘std::istream {aka
>> std::basic_istream<char>}’ and ‘std::istream* {aka
>> std::basic_istream<char>*}’)
>> In file included from /usr/include/c++/5/iostream:40:0,
>>                  from
>> /Users/apiri/Development/code/apache/nifi-minifi-cpp/extensions/expression-language/Scanner.cpp:96:
>> /usr/include/c++/5/istream:625:7: note: candidate:
>> std::basic_istream<_CharT, _Traits>& std::basic_istream<_CharT,
>> _Traits>::operator=(std::basic_istream<_CharT, _Traits>&&) [with
_CharT =
>> char; _Traits = std::char_traits<char>]
>>        operator=(basic_istream&& __rhs)
>>        ^
>> /usr/include/c++/5/istream:625:7: note:   no known conversion for argument
>> 1 from ‘std::istream* {aka std::basic_istream<char>*}’ to
>> ‘std::basic_istream<char>&&’
>>
>> /Users/apiri/Development/code/apache/nifi-minifi-cpp/extensions/expression-language/Scanner.cpp:
>> In member function ‘virtual yy_buffer_state*
>> yyFlexLexer::yy_create_buffer(std::istream*, int)’:
>>
>> /Users/apiri/Development/code/apache/nifi-minifi-cpp/extensions/expression-language/Scanner.cpp:1386:26:
>> error: no matching function for call to
>> ‘yyFlexLexer::yy_init_buffer(yy_buffer_state*&, std::istream*&)’
>> In file included from
>> /Users/apiri/Development/code/apache/nifi-minifi-cpp/extensions/expression-language/Scanner.cpp:313:0:
>> /usr/include/FlexLexer.h:160:7: note: candidate: void
>> yyFlexLexer::yy_init_buffer(yy_buffer_state*, std::istream&)
>>   void yy_init_buffer( struct yy_buffer_state* b, FLEX_STD istream& s );
>>        ^
>> /usr/include/FlexLexer.h:160:7: note:   no known conversion for argument 2
>> from ‘std::istream* {aka std::basic_istream<char>*}’ to ‘std::istream&
{aka
>> std::basic_istream<char>&}’
>>
>> /Users/apiri/Development/code/apache/nifi-minifi-cpp/extensions/expression-language/Scanner.cpp:
>> At global scope:
>>
>> /Users/apiri/Development/code/apache/nifi-minifi-cpp/extensions/expression-language/Scanner.cpp:1416:10:
>> error: prototype for ‘void yyFlexLexer::yy_init_buffer(YY_BUFFER_STATE,
>> std::istream*)’ does not match any in class ‘yyFlexLexer’
>> In file included from
>> /Users/apiri/Development/code/apache/nifi-minifi-cpp/extensions/expression-language/Scanner.cpp:313:0:
>> /usr/include/FlexLexer.h:160:7: error: candidate is: void
>> yyFlexLexer::yy_init_buffer(yy_buffer_state*, std::istream&)
>>   void yy_init_buffer( struct yy_buffer_state* b, FLEX_STD istream& s );
>>        ^
>>
>> extensions/expression-language/CMakeFiles/minifi-expression-language-extensions.dir/build.make:146:
>> recipe for target
>> 'extensions/expression-language/CMakeFiles/minifi-expression-language-extensions.dir/Scanner.cpp.o'
>> failed
>> make[2]: ***
>> [extensions/expression-language/CMakeFiles/minifi-expression-language-extensions.dir/Scanner.cpp.o]
>> Error 1
>> CMakeFiles/Makefile2:1805: recipe for target
>> 'extensions/expression-language/CMakeFiles/minifi-expression-language-extensions.dir/all'
>> failed
>> make[1]: ***
>> [extensions/expression-language/CMakeFiles/minifi-expression-language-extensions.dir/all]
>> Error 2
>> Makefile:149: recipe for target 'all' failed
>> make: *** [all] Error 2
>>
>>
>

Mime
View raw message