nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Witt <joe.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Establish Fluid Design System, a sub-project of Apache NiFi
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2018 20:11:20 GMT
+1

On Mar 9, 2018 3:10 PM, "Scott Aslan" <scottyaslan@gmail.com> wrote:

All,

Following a solid discussion for the past couple of weeks [1] regarding the
establishment of Fluid Design System as a sub-project of Apache NiFi, I'd
like to
call a formal vote to record this important community decision and
establish consensus.

The scope of this project is to define a theme-able set of high quality UI
components and utilities for use across the various Apache NiFi web
applications in order to provide a more consistent user experience.

I am a +1 and looking forward to the future work in this area.

The vote will be open for 72 hours and be a majority rule vote.

[ ] +1 Establish Fluid Design System, a subproject of Apache NiFi
[ ]   0 Do not care
[ ]  -1 Do not establish Fluid Design System, a subproject of Apache NiFi

Thanks,

ScottyA

[1] *http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/nifi-dev/201802.mbox/%
3CCAKeSr4ibXX9xzGN1GhdVv5uTmWvfB3QULXF9orzw4FYD0n7taQ%40mail.gmail.com%3E