nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Bryan Bende <bbe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DBCPConnectionPool encrypted password
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2018 13:39:24 GMT
You may want to consider moving from templates to NiFi Registry for
your deployment approach. The idea of this approach is that your flow
will get saved to registry with no sensitive values, when you import
the flow to the next environment you enter the sensitive values there
the first time and they get encrypted like normal, and then on future
deployments it retains the values you entered in the current
environment. There was actually a bug with this that is fixed on
master and will be in the next release [1].