nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Ghigiarelli <briang...@gmail.com>
Subject Class Loading Conflicts - Different JAR Versions
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2018 19:16:20 GMT
Hey all,

Is there a means of troubleshooting a custom NAR that seems to be having
runtime conflicts by picking up an older JAR that's provided by the NiFi
standard bundle?

In this particular case, I'm using some custom processors that are built
against NiFi 1.4.0 and have a dependency on MongoDB 3.6.3. At runtime, I'm
seeing the processor use classes from MongoDB 3.2.2 that's provided by
NiFi. Both NiFi and the custom NAR compile successfully on their own, but
using the custom NAR in NiFi causes NoSuchMethodError's due to a new method
only available in MongoDB 3.4+.

Thanks,
Brian