nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Bruce Jackman <Bruce.Jack...@ds-iq.com>
Subject RE: SOAP Service through InvokeHTTP
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2018 21:26:13 GMT
Mike is correct, Put your SOAP XML in the body (I use a ReplaceText Processor), add your Attributes
to Send and then Invoke using the correct URL:
Here is the SOAP section from one of my flows:

Step 1) Replace Text Processor
	Search Value	(?s)(^.*$)
	Replacement Value <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> <soap:Envelope xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">
<soap:Header> <ApiServiceHeader xmlns="http://xxxxxxx"> <UserName>${UserName}</UserName>
<Password>${Password}</Password> <ClientToken>${ClientToken}</ClientToken>
<Client>${Client}</Client> </ApiServiceHeader> </soap:Header> <soap:Body>
<GetBuildingsDataRequest xmlns="http://xxxxxxx"> <OrderNumber>${OrderNumber}</OrderNumber>
<LastChangedDate>${now():format("yyyy-MM-dd'T'hh:mm:ss")}</LastChangedDate> </GetBuildingsDataRequest>
</soap:Body> </soap:Envelope>
	Character Set 	UTF-8
	Maximum Buffer Size	1 MB
	Replacement Strategy	Regex Replace
	Evaluation Mode	Entire text

Step 2) Update Attribute: (may not be necessary for your flow)
	Store State	Do not store state
	Stateful Variables Initial Value	No value set
	SoapAction	${SoapActionRoot}SubmitGetBuildingsData

Step 3) Invoke HTTP
	HTTP Method	POST
	Remote URL	https://XXXXXX\WebDeliveryMembersServices/DataDeliveryServices.asmx
	SSL Context Service	No value set
	Connection Timeout	30 min
	Read Timeout		30 min
	Include Date Header	True
	Follow Redirects	True
	Attributes to Send	(Host|SoapAction)
	Basic Authentication Username	No value set
	Basic Authentication Password	No value set
	Proxy Host	No value set
	Proxy Port	No value set
	Proxy Username	No value set
	Proxy Password		No value set
	Put Response Body In Attribute	No value set
	Max Length To Put In Attribute	2048
	Use Digest Authentication	false
	Always Output Response	false
	Trusted Hostname	No value set
	Add Response Headers to Request	false
	Content-Type	text/xml; charset=utf-8
	Send Message Body	true
	Use Chunked Encoding	false
	Penalize on "No Retry"	false

It was pretty easy once I got the Xml structure correct.

Hope this helps
Bruce