nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Doran <kdo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Mike Thomsen
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2018 13:53:38 GMT
Congrats, Mike!

´╗┐On 3/21/18, 09:42, "Tony Kurc" <tkurc@apache.org> wrote:

    On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that Mike
    has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the Apache NiFi
    project. We greatly appreciate all of Mike's hard work and generous
    contributions to the project. We look forward to his continued involvement
    in the project.

    Mike has been contributing to the project for quite a while, contributing
    features such as  enhancements to MongoDB and HBase processors as well as
    things like improvements to Expression Language and LookupService. I'm sure
    many of you have interacted with Mike on the mailing lists where he has
    been giving great input on both the project and community. We also
    appreciate his work reviewing and providing feedback on new contributions.

    Welcome and congratulations!
    Tony