nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Andy LoPresto <alopre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: how are you? I would like to ask for help on the Nifi
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2018 00:26:01 GMT
Hi Luiz,

To create additional users, click the global menu in the top right corner, select “Users”
and you will be presented with a dialog to add and update users. The “Configuring Users
and Access Policies” section of the Apache NiFi Administration Guide [1] has step-by-step
instructions for this process. Configuring individual users is predicated on having NiFi secured
via HTTPS, and you can use LDAP, Kerberos, OpenID Connect, or client TLS certificates to authenticate
your users. You can also configure Apache Ranger [2] to work with NiFi for user authorization
and policy management.

Finally, Bryan Bende has written a tutorial for administering users with lots of screenshots
here [3].

[1] https://nifi.apache.org/docs/nifi-docs/html/administration-guide.html#config-users-access-policies
<https://nifi.apache.org/docs/nifi-docs/html/administration-guide.html#config-users-access-policies>
[2] https://bryanbende.com/development/2016/08/22/apache-nifi-1.0.0-using-the-apache-ranger-authorizer