nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Andy LoPresto <alopre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Error: sphincs256_with_SHA3_512
Date Tue, 28 Aug 2018 16:54:37 GMT
Paul,

Please reply with more context on what command you were using to generate these files, which
files you were attempting to generate, and a more complete error log or stacktrace. The only
reference to this algorithm I can find is in the BouncyCastle provider enumeration [1], but
to my knowledge, it is not used in the process to generate the keystore or truststore files.

[1] https://github.com/bcgit/bc-java/blob/master/pkix/src/main/java/org/bouncycastle/operator/DefaultSignatureAlgorithmIdentifierFinder.java#L128
<https://github.com/bcgit/bc-java/blob/master/pkix/src/main/java/org/bouncycastle/operator/DefaultSignatureAlgorithmIdentifierFinder.java#L128>

Andy LoPresto
alopresto@apache.org