nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Bryan Bende <bbe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Stability of the Record API
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2018 13:54:17 GMT
I don't think there are any stability issues with the record API, it
is definitely recommended to use the record approach where it makes
sense.

That comment was probably put there on the first release and never
removed, and now it has been 4-5 releases later.

As a general comment to APIs, the record stuff is part of a controller
service API, and not part of the framework API, so I do think there is
more freedom to change the API on minor releases if needed, however I
don't see any major changes to the record stuff happening.