nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Andy LoPresto <alopre...@apache.org>
Subject Fwd: Things to be aware of
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2018 18:40:38 GMT
As per Joe’s advice, I am sharing this with the whole list. Everyone, whether you have committer
access or not, is an ally in preventing unauthorized access. We are all involved in this project
because we want to improve the quality of the tool and the work/lives of anyone doing data
flow, and keeping our project as secure as possible is a key component of that. Thanks everyone
for your help.

Andy LoPresto
alopresto@apache.org
alopresto.apache@gmail.com