nifi-dev mailing list archives

From "Peter Wicks (pwicks)" <pwi...@micron.com>
Subject Looking for reviewer for Unit Test only PR (NiFi-5381)
Date Mon, 06 Aug 2018 18:30:17 GMT
I try really hard not to ask for PR reviews... but I have a PR that only adds unit tests for
GetSFTP and PutSFTP that's been open for about a month. I have a sizeable number of other
code changes ready that affect these processors and wanted to get better unit tests in place
before moving forward with changes.

https://github.com/apache/nifi/pull/2846

This is part of a larger effort I'm working on to restructure and enhance SSH functionality
in NiFi (new processors like SCP and ExecuteSSH, updated code, etc...).

Thanks!
  Peter