nifi-dev mailing list archives

From "Rajesh Biswas" <rajesh.bis...@bridgera.com>
Subject Suggestion required HTTP and S3
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2018 13:55:22 GMT
Dear Experts,

I need your suggestion to design a requirement for my current project.

I would like to listen for HTTP post request thru NiFi which will have image
file attached.

I need to 1st extract the HTTP header information (to understand the type of
request), extract the image file and store the image file to S3 storage.

Would you please suggest if I require to write any custom processor or
existing Processors are sufficient.

Also I would like to pass the file URL in S3 to a Kafka queue, would you
please suggest what is the best way to get the S3 URL.

Thanks and Regards,

Rajesh Biswas | +91 9886433461 |  <http://www.bridgera.com/>
www.bridgera.com

---