nifi-dev mailing list archives

From <Josef.Zahn...@swisscom.com>
Subject ExecuteSQL failed to process due to illegal character
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2018 09:12:25 GMT
Hi guys, we are using the Impala JDBC driver in the NiFi ExecuteSQL processor and we try to
execute the following simple SQL query: “show range partitions test_sql_drop;”

As result with an external JDBC client I’m getting the following output with one column
(first line is the header)
RANGE (flowenddate)
VALUES < 1535102117
1535102117 <= VALUES < 1535188517
1535188517 <= VALUES < 1535274917
1535274917 <= VALUES < 1535361317
1535361317 <= VALUES < 1535447717
1535447717 <= VALUES < 1535534117
1535534117 <= VALUES < 1535620517
1535620517 <= VALUES < 1535706917
1535706917 <= VALUES < 1535793317
1535793317 <= VALUES < 1535879717
1535879717 <= VALUES < 1535966117
1535966117 <= VALUES < 1536052517
1536052517 <= VALUES < 1536138917
1536138917 <= VALUES < 1536225317
1536225317 <= VALUES < 1536311717
VALUES >= 1536311717

However, in NiFi I’m getting the ERROR message “failed to process session due to illegal
character in RANGE (flowenddate);” I assume this is because of those two signs “< or
=” in the result. Anybody an idea how to fix this?

Cheers Josef