nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Sivaprasanna <sivaprasanna...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ideal hardware for NiFi
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2018 04:32:28 GMT
Phil,

The hardware requirements are driven by the nature of the dataflow you are
developing. If you're looking to play around with NiFi and gain some
hands-on experience, go for a 4 core 8GB RAM i.e. any modern
laptops/computer would do the job. In my case, where I'm having 100s of
dataflows, I have it clustered with 3 nodes. Each having 16GB RAM and 4(8)
cores. I went with SSDs of smaller size because my flows are involved in
writing to object stores like Google Cloud Storage, Azure Blob and Amazon
S3 and NoSQL DBs. Hope this helps.

-
Sivaprasanna