nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Bryan Bende <bbe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Change Flowfile Name
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2018 19:54:07 GMT
Filename is just a string attribute that could be anything, so it is not
unique. Every flow file has an attribute called uuid which is unique.

NiFi could have a GetFile processor that picks up the same file over and
over and could have 100 flow files all with the same filename, but with
different uuids.