nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Bryan Bende <bbe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Variable / Nifi-EL for RPG Endpoint?
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2018 20:01:14 GMT
Jon,

The RPG URL is treated similar to sensitive properties or parent
controller services, meaning that after deploying your flow you can
issue an update to the RPG to set the URL to given environment's value
and that change will not be considered a change as far as version
control and will be retained when upgrading the process group to newer
versions.

Thanks,

Bryan