nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Bryan Bende <bbe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Nifi -1.7 -Insufficient Permissions Untrusted proxy CN=host1, OU=NIFI error on cluster node
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2018 13:39:35 GMT
nested exception is
org.apache.nifi.authorization.exception.AuthorizerCreationException:
org.apache.nifi.authorization.exception.AuthorizerCreationException: Unable
to locate node CN=ohlvnfiap004dd.oh.dev.dat.aws.vz-connect.net, OU=NIFI to
seed policies.

This means CN=ohlvnfiap004dd.oh.dev.dat.aws.vz-connect.net, OU=NIFI
was put in the Node Identities section in the policy provider, but it
wasn't defined as a user in the user group provider.

It needs to be listed in both places, same as initial admin.