nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Jon Logan <jmlo...@buffalo.edu>
Subject Re: Variable / Nifi-EL for RPG Endpoint?
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2018 20:09:41 GMT
Thanks Bryan -- Is that in terms of Docker Registry? We don't currently use
Docker Registry, but our plan was to bundle a flow.gz into a Docker image
directly. I'm not sure if maybe we're approaching this problem in a weird
way? How do most people handle multiple instances in different environments
that are disconnected from one another? We considered running a Docker
Registry container as an option, or specifying the flow.gz directly as an
option...both seem to have some issues and inconveniences.

Thanks!
Jon