nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Jon Logan <jmlo...@buffalo.edu>
Subject Variable / Nifi-EL for RPG Endpoint?
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2018 19:48:57 GMT
We are running into a slight issue when we wish to migrate between NiFi
cluster instances...the RPG endpoint in our flow seems to disallow setting
of a variable, which makes our flow have to be specific to the specific
environment it's being deployed in. It seems odd that it won't let us use
an expression there and set the value to a variable -- is this an
oversight? Is there some design decision here that we're missing?

Thanks!