nifi-dev mailing list archives

From "笑对人生" <446513...@qq.com>
Subject Can nifi cluster which enabled SSL be scaled without reboot in kubernetes
Date Sun, 23 Sep 2018 03:19:40 GMT
Hi ,
   I've encountered some problems when I deploy a secure nifi cluster in Kubernetes,. Could
you help me analyze my problems?
  Can  nifi cluster which enabled SSL be scaled without reboot in kubernetes?
  When I add a new node to a secure nifi cluster in kubernetes, do I need to modify the authorizers.xml
file for each node?
  Whether each node needs to maintain a mapping of host name and domain name in /etc/hosts
file?
  https://github.com/AlexsJones/kubernetes-nifi-cluster/issues/2  How can this problem be
solved?
  Look forward to your reply! Thank you for your time.
Regards,
Fugui