nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Andy LoPresto <alopre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Closing in on a release of NiFi 1.8.0?
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2018 21:12:20 GMT
I am currently working on a TLS Toolkit refactor (NIFI-5462 & NIFI-5485) and HashAttribute
updates (NIFI-5582). I believe there are a couple upgrade PRs open, and I would really like
to see NIFI-5402 (no .tar.gz in the build) tackled for this release as well.

Andy LoPresto
alopresto@apache.org
alopresto.apache@gmail.com