nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff <jtsw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Closing in on a release of NiFi 1.8.0?
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2018 07:32:37 GMT
Hello everyone!  Next week is probably a good timeframe to aim for a
release candidate, with two major feature PRs recently merged to master:

   - NIFI-5516 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-5516> - Allow
   data in a Connection to be Load-Balanced across cluster
   - NIFI-5585 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-5585> - Prepare
   Nodes to be Offloaded

To recap, here's a list of other JIRAs mentioned in this thread:

   - NIFI-5402 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-5402> - Reduce
   artifact size by only building .zip archive
   - NIFI-5462 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-5462> - Refactor
   TLS Toolkit
   - NIFI-5485 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-5485> - Enable
   TLS Toolkit (client/server) to sign certificates with external CA
   certificate
   - NIFI-5537 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-5537> - Create
   Neo4J cypher execution processor
   - PR 2956 <https://github.com/apache/nifi/pull/2956>
      - Mike Thomsen, this was the specific JIRA to which you were
      referring, right?
   - NIFI-5582 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-5582> - Integrate
   legacy behavior of HashAttribute into CryptographicHashAttribute

These JIRAs are marked with a fix version of 1.8.0 that are not currently
resolved:

   - NIFI-4811 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-4811> - Use a
   newer version of spring-data-redis
   - PR 2856 <https://github.com/apache/nifi/pull/2856>
   - NIFI-5426 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-5426> - Use
   NIO.2 API for ListFile to avoid multiple disk reads
      - PR 2889 <https://github.com/apache/nifi/pull/2889>
   - NIFI-5448 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-5448> - Failed
   EL date parsing live-locks processors without a failure relationship
   - NIFI-5665 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-5665> - Upgrade
   io.netty dependencies
   - NIFI-5686 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-5686> - Test
   failure in TestStandardProcessScheduler