nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff <jsto...@apache.org>
Subject [DISCUSS] Closing in on a release of NiFi 1.8.0?
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2018 18:06:37 GMT
It looks like we're getting close to a point where we could release NiFi
1.8.0The release tracking page for version 1.8.0 [1] shows 3 "in progress"
and 9 "to do" issues. In addition to what has been tagged with a fix
version of 1.8.0, it looks like NIFI-5516 and NIFI-5585 are close to
completion.

Are there other JIRAs that the community considers necessary for the
release that are close to being resolved, with the goal of getting a
release candidate out in the next couple of weeks?

I'm happy to perform the release manager duties!

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/NIFI/versions/12343482